[ 소원 카페 ]
NOTICE
Friday, May 10, 2013 8:30 PM
Hi guys, I'm here to apologize once again for not meeting the promised deadline...................



I'm sure all of you guys are waiting for me to post; I'm sorry to have let you down :(

I'm having my exams now, so I'll be sure to post after them, alright ^^

Thank you so much for your continuous support; you guys are the best!!!


And once again, I am terribly sorry.... ;__;






Labels:



Hello, there! I am Little Miss Haine! This blog is dedicated to my Kuroshitsuji fanfiction, Souhaiter . My real blog is over here hehe. I post updates and changes made to the story here. And pictures and extras too ^ ^
+follow


The Story ★



Credits

Layout by yourstruly . Older & Newer code lettha . Header image **mog** . Inspired by cyana . Do mention me for missing creds.


⟨ oldernewer ⟩