[ 소원 카페 ]
I'M BACK AFTER 342O8423984724 YEARS
Wednesday, March 27, 2013 2:52 PM
Hi, guys! I'm really sorry I haven't been updating Souhaiter, or this blog. :( I never got around to posting!

And I'm here.. to tell you that the next chapter on fanfiction will be posted probably this or next week.

Guys, thank you forever for waiting so patiently for me!!!!! xx And I'm sorry. *bows down*

To make up, I'll do my best to give you guys a heart-wrenching, fantabulous story!


Labels:



Hello, there! I am Little Miss Haine! This blog is dedicated to my Kuroshitsuji fanfiction, Souhaiter . My real blog is over here hehe. I post updates and changes made to the story here. And pictures and extras too ^ ^
+follow


The Story ★



Credits

Layout by yourstruly . Older & Newer code lettha . Header image **mog** . Inspired by cyana . Do mention me for missing creds.


⟨ oldernewer ⟩